Saturday, September 27, 2014

Update - 11 months ALMOST!

Dear Sweet Ariella,
I feel so ashamed that I haven't written in your blog monthly. It's been 6 months since i've written last. :( I had a post-it note written about your 6 month milestone so I'll copy and paste that:

Oh little girl, you have developed SUCH a personality. You smile and laugh ALL the time. You're little squeals, to die for. Your belly laughs, I melt. You are SO SO smart. You pick things up, you can almost sit on your own, and you even try petting the cat! Look at you go! You still sleep through the night and have been sleeping even later, like, 730! Thanks! You have accomplished so many things in your 5th month- you've rolled over belly to back and back to belly, almost sitting up, eating big girl food! Your last doctor appointment (you were sick) said you were 23.5 inches and 12lbs 14 oz. We will see at your 6 month check up! In your 5th month you developed your first cold :(  You are still in 0-3 clothes and size 1 diapers, but you fit in to SOME 6 month onesies.

It's so crazy how time flies. You currently have 7 teeth, yes, SEVEN! and you are babbling away all the time. You sit up, heck , you CRAWL now! And you walk along furniture. You're the cutest thing we've ever seen.  We took you to your very first Cardinal's baseball game a couple weeks ago (you sure were cute!), the ZOO, and Disney on Ice (just last night!) You were such a sweet girl through them all. You seriously are the PERFECT little angel. Right now you are sitting in your pack n play just playing quietly even though I KNOW you are tired and want to nap.  Well, that's all for now little princess. I will write again soon.  Here's some photos of your fun adventures !







No comments:

Post a Comment