Saturday, July 6, 2013

Dear Ariella,

Hi! I'm your mommy.  I wanted to tell you a little bit about me.  I am 29 years old and I have a sister (your aunt) and a nephew (your cousin).  You guys will have so much fun.  I am also in my last year of Nursing school (whew, thank god).  You were unexpected but still oh so loved.  We can't wait to meet you.  I met your daddy 5 years ago but we only hung out a couple times.  I had a big crush on him ;)  We recently found each other and hung out again and the rest is history.  You came really quick for us, but it has to be what God wanted.  He doesn't give you more than you can handle.  That is something you will need to keep dear in your years to come. 

Just a couple weeks ago I started to feel you move.  It is the craziest feeling.  Every day you move a little bit more and I've felt you kick once or twice (ouch, go easy on mommy).  We get to see your sweet little face in 5 weeks for the last time before we get to meet you.  We cannot wait.  So many people already love you and are so excited to meet you.  You are one lucky girl.  You are already so spoiled and such a princess.  See you soon. :)

Love, 
    Mommy 

No comments:

Post a Comment