We got to see your gorgeous face just the other day, slightly. You were being difficult (just like mommy, daddy says) and had your legs in your face along with your hands (don't worry, mommy always has her hands in her face too when she is sleeping). You must have been sleeping, because you didn't move much, but I feel you move quite often any other time. Feeling you kick, and squirm, or even hiccup is the most surreal feeling. One day you're going to be a sweet little girl, a teenager, an adult on her way to college and getting married, and it all started with you movin' around in my belly. I feel your every movement, your entire life right now is encased in me. When you're born i'll then feel all your fears, all your hopes, all your dreams and hope that I can help you reach them. I can't wait to squish those cheeks and kiss those lips (they are SO pouty - watch out daddy). You are seriously such a blessing and I never thought i'd see the day that i'd feel you growing inside of me.

No comments:
Post a Comment